The Guardian Academy (TGA) is committed to educating as many people as possible and helping to bridge that gap between web3 and the real world. As members get into the higher tiers of TGA we encourage them to do the same by becoming creators of value instead of simply consumers of stuff.
This was a program designed to jump start the creativity and internal reflection of our members while helping them to put their thoughts into a medium of communication so that others can learn and benefit from their wisdom and experience. Happy creating!
What Is A Capstone Project
To ascend to the highest tier within TGA, Guardian, one must submit a Capstone project.
To read more about the Capstone project 👇
Provide Value. Help Others. Get Rewarded
To encourage our members to contribute to the body of knowledge in the space and help more people, TGA has acquired 10 Gray Wolf Pups to gift to the first 10 Capstone projects that are accepted and published publicly.
Once you complete your Capstone and submit it for review we will give you feedback and accept it or request a few modifications for clarity.
We will not share it without your permission, all capstones will be kept private unless approved by members to be shared.
Keep in mind to be eligible for the Gray Wolf Pups it will require the Capstone to be published on the medium of your choice and provide a link to it so that it may be shared as an educational piece.
Gray Wolf Pups are apart of the Wolf Den Wolf Pups NFT collection which is the only way you can gain access to the Wolf Den. The Gray Wolf Pups compromise 500 of the 5000 total NFTs that will ever be minted for this collection.
Once verified, TGA will transfer you a rare Gray Wolf Pup NFT, if you are among the first 10 that qualify.
Our hope is that this encourages some of the brilliant minds inside the TGA to educate and provide perspective beyond themselves.
Existing Guardians that became Guardians before the Capstone requirement can submit a Capstone to qualify.
Recap Of The Rules To Qualify For A Gray Wolf
- Capstone approved.
- Capstone is the first 10 to be approved.
- Capstone project published on medium of your choice and shared on Twitter tagging TGA.
Some Capstone Projects To Explore
As of 10/12/2022 all 10 Capstone projects have been fulfilled for this initial round of the TGA Value Driven Incentive Program.
- The Wolfish Mindset: How staying Wolfish puts you in the best position long term by Sage Tempest [Podcast].
- Upgrading your mindset and goal setting approach by NickDoc [Podcast].
- How to get closer to what you truly want out of life by Jake from Stake Farm & Dwayne Moffatt [Podcast]. https://twitter.com/jakenstake/status/1574875106173657102?s=20&t=gpB4kgae3b6wKtFA4ctItw https://twitter.com/dbmoffatt/status/1574882476731895808?s=20&t=Z2PiyeBQzZ3wnahAfMBcgw
- What Jeff Zalesak thought was just another “Crypto Community” turned out to be a life changing event [Twitter thread].
- The single most powerful lesson learned since joining TGA by Jason Ansley [Stream Yard Video].
- How I was able to move from a “consumer” of material to a “producer” by Daniel Senn [Podcast].
- The three TGA principles “The Butcher” used to grow his butchery business [Article].
- How to engineer your own luck by Malek [Article].
- “Not your typical group.” The experiences and lessons learned by Big Al after 1 Year In TGA and The Wolf Den. [YT Video]
New Incentive Program
Due to the popularity of the initial Incentive Program, a second round was created. You can read about it here.